We will refund in full – by the same payment method as the original purchase – provided the book is returned to us in fully re-saleable condition. If we have made a mistake in your delivery – return it to us and we will refund all postage – then either issue the correct book or a refund depending on your choice.
Receipts, bills and settlement mistakes
Our only receipt is that provided on-line at time of ordering – so it is important that you print this out and save it. Any mistakes should be raised with us by e-mail within 48 hours of receiving your on-line receipt. We will rectify any such mistakes within 48 hours of hearing of it from you, by the same method of payment as your original purchase.
Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the following English Consumer Law
1. the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
2. the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
3. the Consumer Credit Act 1974;
4. the Trade Descriptions Act 1968;
5. the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1994 Regulations;
6. the Consumer Protection Act 1987,
7. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
8. and we operate under the Laws of England.
Customer support and service, and any Complaints
Can be dealt with, at any time by e-mail – by mailing [email protected] – or by telephone during the hours 9.30am to 5pm (London time) Mondays to Fridays, except for UK Public Holidays. Replies to e-mail complaints will be normally made within not longer than 48 hours.